Terms & Conditions
Douglas Emmett, Inc. (herein referred to as Douglas Emmett) is By using the web pages hosted by Douglas Emmett, Inc. and/or its various divisions and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Douglas Emmett”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
– The materials posted on these pages by Douglas Emmett may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify, display or distribute the contents of these pages without the prior express written permission of Douglas Emmett.
– While Douglas Emmett attempts to convey accurate and current information on this site, the information provided on this site may contain typographical or technical errors. Information provided here is “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Douglas Emmett does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any information presented at this site before relying on it in any way.
– Information that Douglas Emmett publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. Douglas Emmett makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Douglas Emmett does not endorse the products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on any other websites you may access through this website. You should take precautions when downloading files from websites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
– In no event shall Douglas Emmett, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages or the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF DOUGLAS EMMETT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
– These pages are controlled and operated by Douglas Emmett in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. Douglas Emmett makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access these pages from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
– Douglas Emmett reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these Terms and Conditions and access to all or any part of the web site or its content, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Douglas Emmett reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the web site or its content at any time without prior notice or liability.
– Douglas Emmett reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
– These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event of a dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of California. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Douglas Emmett to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not use the web pages hosted by Douglas Emmett.